Personally, I believe that Coaching has the potential to change the way that South Africans, especially our children, view and approach the future which will allow for the development of an open and accepting society able to live peacefully and in harmony alongside one another.
I have been a teacher since 2010, specialising in English and Communication. I have always played the role of ‘trusted advisor’ to all my students, and for the past few months I have been actively facilitating coaching sessions with students ages 10-12. The students are showing great improvement towards fulfilling their goals and overcoming their challenges, after only a few weeks of coaching.
I’ve spent 75% of my life educating myself in one way or another, obtaining two Bachelor’s degrees and numerous certificates along the way.
I believe that educating yourself is the key and taking initiative is the drive behind a successful and happy life.
I have studied a wide variety of interests; including theatre, wildlife filmmaking, language practice and communication.
1. B.Dram Technical Theatre – University of Stellenbosch
2. BA Language Practice – North-West University
3. Master Coaching Qualification – KimCoach Academy
4. Teaching English as a Foreign Language – BridgeTEFL
5. Certificate in Wildlife Filmmaking – Wildlife Film Academy
6. Certificate in Filmmaking – Stellenbosch Academy
Get in touch.